The world of education and schools can be a minefield and, as a parent, it is often not easy to get impartial advice regarding your child. We are here to help and are able to offer advice on areas such as:
- Choosing the right primary and secondary schools for your child: state and independent. (Read more)
- Providing assessments to establish your child’s academic potential
- Identifying and supporting special educational needs (SEN): speech and language, short-term memory, executive functioning, processing, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, handwriting.
- Specialist assessments: educational psychologists, speech and language, occupational therapists.
- Working with children with behavioural difficulties: referring to psychotherapists, psychologists.
- Support for children needing help with organisational skills: individual tutoring, workshops, advice for parents.
- Support for children needing revision skills for tests and exams: individual tutoring, workshops.
- Referrals to our comprehensive range of recommended specialists and professionals.
Whether internally, or through our network of carefully selected independent special needs professionals, we are able to help you.
Your child is our priority.
For information please call: 020 3369 3390, or contact us.
“Firstly, congratulations on JK Educate being recommended by The Good Schools Guide! I also remember being impressed earlier in the year as I read an article in the Telegraph by yourselves.
You have given us plenty to think about – thank you. We are absolute beginners in the private school world and will take time over the weekend to consider the next steps.”