ONLINE TUTORING OPPORTUNITIES WITH JK EDUCATE
WE ARE RECRUITING CONSULTANT ONLINE TUTORS NOW!
Become an online tutor with JK Educate. We have online tutoring jobs and opportunities available now for quality candidates, with initial training provided and excellent rates of pay. We have vacancies in all subject areas, but we currently have a particular need for tutors who teach English, maths and the sciences.
Read on to find out how to become an online tutor with JK Educate and why you should seek an online tutoring opportunity with us, or contact us now!
BECOMING A JK ONLINE TUTOR
What are you looking for in a tutoring agency? Do you want to feel part of a team that supports and encourages you? That is the JK Educate experience.
We offer online tutoring opportunities for teachers and university graduates based anywhere; our students may be in London, elsewhere in the UK or overseas, but our interactive online tutoring platform makes this no barrier. Wherever you live, you can apply to become an online tutoring consultant with us.
Our online teaching platform provides a shared screen with an interactive whiteboard, allowing tutors and students to upload documents, write together, see one other and keep a copy of documents. We provide full training for its use and it has proved highly effective, providing a successful alternative to face-to-face teaching.
Tutoring forms part of JK’s broader education consultancy, which offers parental advice, child assessments, school choice guidance, mock exams and more, so you will know that your students are getting the best possible all-round support for their education. We vet all our clients to ensure our tutors’ safety at work and security of payment, for your peace of mind.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN AN ONLINE TUTOR?
We look for online tutoring consultants who can work independently. We require sound academic credentials, genuine teaching ability with personality, an adaptable style, energy, enthusiasm, and flexibility. Our tutors must also genuinely like children and teenagers, be able to communicate effectively with them on a one-to-one basis through the platform and enjoy helping them to achieve their potential. It’s also important that online tutors can communicate well with their students’ parents, to demonstrate ongoing commitment to the child and discuss their progress and changing needs. Some level of technical competence is desirable, but we do provide online training for tutors working with our user-friendly online teaching platform.
Our tutors range in age and experience from recent graduates to highly experienced retired teachers. Every tutor has at least an undergraduate degree and many also have a teaching qualification. We recruit primary school generalists, tutors to prepare children for entrance exams including the 11+ and its verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning requirements, SEN specialists and those with experience in supporting gifted and talented students, as well as subject specialists up to A Level and undergraduate level, and tutors with experience in supporting University applications.
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
As a premium agency, we recruit high quality teachers to be consultant tutors for us and we pay very competitive rates. We also know it’s more rewarding and fun to tutor as part of a successful team than on your own.
Once you become an online tutor with us, your happiness and satisfaction are of great importance to us and we are continually refining our services for our tutors. We are approachable and we listen to tutors, and our Monitoring team helps keep track of all JK students’ progress.
KEY BENEFITS OF WORKING AS AN ONLINE TUTOR THROUGH JK EDUCATE
- Excellent rates of pay
- Thorough initial online training
- Monthly monitoring of student progress
- Progress tracking tools
- Up-to-date teaching materials
- Quality online teaching platform
- Bespoke matching
- Expert support for students and parents
- Vetted clients
- Feeling part of a team
- Technical support
To find out more about working as a consultant with this leading tutoring and educational consultancy, please call: 020 3488 0754.
Or apply now using the Quick Contact form on this page. Please remember to include a covering message and upload your CV.
HOW OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS WORKS
We are always looking for qualified tutors for our online tutoring jobs in London, across the UK and overseas. Here is a look at our transparent recruitment process:
- Apply by using the Quick Contact form on this page. As part of our application process, you will be asked to include a CV, references and a covering message. You will also be asked to provide details about your intentions, location and availability.
- All applications will be reviewed by our dedicated recruitment team. If selected, you will be asked to complete an interview online or in-person, depending on your location and preferences.
- If after our interview process you are selected to work with us, we will require that you complete an Enhanced DBS check or provide one that is not more than three years old.
- Once you become an online tutor with us, you will be required to complete our online training programme through the JK Academy. This training programme will ensure you have the necessary teaching skills to become a successful online tutor with JK Educate.
HOW TO APPLY TO TUTOR ONLINE WITH JK
- Apply to JK’s Recruitment Coordinator Yasmin Maddocks, using the quick contact form on this page or email Yasmin directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include an up-to-date CV and a covering message
- Give an indication of your intentions, e.g. location, number of teaching hours available each week, preferred subjects
- During the recruitment process, you can expect full transparency and assessment.
Our tutors’ testimonials show that our approach makes a real difference to their work satisfaction:
“I have worked for a number of tutoring agencies over the years, specifically working with 11+ children to prepare them for their entrance exams. Working with JK Educate means I am no longer tutoring in isolation.”
Miles, JK Tutor
“I am really impressed with how efficiently your business is run, and I absolutely love the ‘vibe’ I got from your company – friendly and compassionate but also rigorous, which I think is the perfect combination. I’m not surprised you’re so successful with your students.”
Charlotte, JK Tutor
“Tutoring with JK has honestly been an awesome experience for me personally as a tutor. I would certainly recommend JK Educate to parents who aim for the highest targets, reassuring them that in this way their children will have the best support to succeed.”
Yannis, JK tutor (Trustpilot review)
‘I really do enjoy working for you, it’s such a lovely environment.’
Jodie, JK Tutor
“JK Educate is a fabulous company to work with! As a private tutor, I feel valued. I thoroughly enjoy teaching my students that I have been matched with and look forward to lessons. JK really care about PEOPLE, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I finally feel as though I’ve found my niche – a place where I am present for my family, whilst pursuing my passion for teaching and learning at the same time. A hearty thank you to a tremendous team!”
Sarah, JK tutor (Trustpilot review)
“It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Lorrae and Katie this year. Their professional knowledge and personal approach are what really sets them apart.”
Sophie, JK Tutor
“I just wanted to say what a privilege it has been to work with such a professional and child and family-focussed consultancy over the last year. As a tutor, I have supported pupils with a range of specialist needs. I have been impressed with the detailed understanding that both Lorrae and Katie have of each individual pupil and the comprehensive range of assessment and referral information they have gathered before I have commenced tutoring. All this has enabled me to target the sessions that I have provided to pupils and has helped ensure that every lesson has been both enjoyable and relevant to the particular pupils. I would like to thank them wholeheartedly.”
Kelly, JK tutor
ONLINE TUTORING JOBS FAQS
How do I become an online tutor?
You can use the quick contact form on this page to apply to become an online tutor with JK Educate. Make sure to include a current CV, references and a covering letter.
Am I qualified to become a tutor with JK Educate?
To become an online tutor with JK Educate, we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- An eagerness to work with a high-end consultancy
- Educators who are passionate about teaching and the students they work with
- Enthusiasm in working with all abilities and a keenness to support children in reaching their full potential
- Experience in preparing children to sit the 7+ and 11+ entrance exams is desirable but not essential
- A willingness to tutor face to face in north, south, east, west and central London, or to tutor online
All applicants will also require:
- A UK teaching qualification
- Enhanced DBS
- Exemplary references
Where does tutoring take place?
Our innovative online teaching platform allows us to offer tutoring services in London, elsewhere in the UK and overseas. It is a key part of our flexible approach to tutoring provision and educational support. We believe our online home tutoring services are a match for any face-to-face tutoring, thanks to the highly trained and dedicated tutors at JK Educate.