CAREERS, UNIVERSITY AND SIXTH FORM ENTRANCE SUPPORT
Our experienced consultants have years of experience including secondary school teachers, heads of departments in schools and sixth form colleges, subject specialists including medics, and careers guidance practitioners.
Our advisors work with individual students to support them so they are able to submit appropriate, well thought out and high quality university applications, which shows evidence of research and careful thought. They have a wealth of experience in personal statement writing and interview techniques.
Specific services include:
- Study skills and exam technique
- University admissions
- University preparation
- Mock university interviews
- Subject-specific Oxbridge interview preparation
- Subject-specific Russell Group University preparation
- Biomed applications
- Interview preparation for medical, dental and veterinary schools
- Advice and support preparing personal statements
- Tutoring for the UKCAT
- Tutoring for BMAT
- In students' homes or online