JK Educate recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact.
JK Educate is responsible for ensuring this policy is implemented and any associates working on projects commissioned by JK Educate are also responsible to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met during the period of their agreement.
- Comply with relevant regularity requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- Increase awareness where we can
- To work remotely to reduce our carbon footprint
- To minimalise travel unless necessary and to always use public transport as a first option
- To use cafes, restaurants, hotels, meeting spaces that have good eco credentials wherever possible
- To supply clients with electronic reports and updates wherever possible instead of paper
- To continually monitor and improve our environmental impacts where we can
- Update this policy once a year in consultation with relevant stakeholders
Name of Managing Director:
Katie Krais BSc Soc Sci (Hons) P.G.C.E.