Educational Consultancy from JK Educate - Experts in Education
The world of education and schools can be difficult to navigate and, as a parent, it is often not easy to get impartial advice regarding your child. This is why JK Educate’s education consultancy is here to help.
As a leading educational consultancy service in the U.K., we offer impartial and expert advice on all aspects of education. This includes school choices, assessments, entrance exams and interviews, preparing for university, SEND, coaching, behavioural difficulties, and study and organisational skills.
Our expert in-house team, supported by our network of carefully selected independent professionals and education consultants, allows us to provide exceptional services to families in the U.K. and overseas.
In addition, we offer free education talks and webinars to parents on key aspects of education and offer a corporate speaking service for companies wishing to offer educational advice to their employees.
EDUCATIONAL CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Academic assessments and school choices
- Schools advice: Choosing the right primary and secondary school, or university, for your child is a vital and often difficult decision. As education consultants, we offer up-to-date and sound advice on school and university choices based on our in-depth knowledge, years of experience in preparing children for school applications, and strong relationships with educational institutions.
- JK’s academic assessments: Our assessments establish both your child’s academic progress and potential. The detailed results feedback and advice we provide as a follow-up to an assessment are vital in guiding your next steps towards choosing the right school for your child.
- Preparing children for exams and interviews: This includes tutoring, coaching in exam technique, and one-to-one interview coaching and practice.
- Identify and support special educational needs (SEN), ADHD, ASD, speech and language difficulties, short-term memory, executive functioning, processing, dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, and handwriting difficulties.
- Specialist assessments by educational psychologists, speech and language specialists and occupational therapists.
- Support for children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, including referrals to psychotherapists or psychologists.
- Coaching and person-centred support for children in education and beyond, to equip them with life-long skills. We also offer parents practical coaching-style support to explore and deal with their teenagers’ school-related issues and challenges.
- Referrals to our wide range of specialists and professionals.
General educational consultancy and support
- Support for children needing help with organisational skills in the form of individual tutoring (delivered at our centre, at home or online), workshops and advice for parents on how best to support their child’s learning at home.
- Specific support for children needing to improve their study skills, and their revision skills for tests and exams, is delivered primarily through targeted individual tutoring with JK tutors who are experts in this area.
- Child education coaching encompasses person-centred support. This can benefit and empower young students, supporting children in their education and their life beyond school, by equipping them with life-long skills to cope with and solve their own issues.
- Individual support and coaching for adults with dyslexia, dyscalculia and organisational difficulties.
- A corporate speaking service is provided to companies wishing to offer credible education advice to their employees. Recent companies to use this service include Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bird and Bird, and Google.
Free educational consultancy information
- Free education talks are regularly delivered to London parents on key aspects of education, with question and answer sessions.
- JK Educate’s founders contribute editorial content to both local and national publications and are invited to take part in radio and online discussions on education matters.
- JK Expert Tips is a collection of curated blogs and editorial pieces from our educational consultants, covering a wide range of education topics.
Founded in 2010 by Katie Krais, a teacher with a wide range of senior management experience in schools including positions as SENCO and Deputy Headteacher. JK Educate has grown into a highly respected company renowned for its exceptional personal service.
Our education consultancy and tutoring services are provided through our expert in-house team and network of carefully selected professional consultants. Our students’ results and parent feedback speak for themselves, just take a look at our Trustpilot reviews.
We work with children from 5-18 years old and with adults – whatever their academic ability and whatever their goals. The consultancy now operates across London, the UK and globally, offering face-to-face and online tutoring.
Our approach focuses on professionalism, integrity and an intense commitment to providing the best possible educational consultancy service possible. We put a strong emphasis on getting to know your child and their circumstances through conversations with parents and our unique educational assessments. This enables us, through our select team of talented and highly qualified tutors, to offer advice, bespoke planning and individual and group teaching, to enable your child to reach their full potential.
We are featured in the Good Schools Guide A List of tutoring companies and consultancies, with a glowing review:
“They certainly know their onions when it comes to education – a combination that makes you feel instantly at ease with them, as well as in safe hands. ‘These women are something else. What they don’t know about the system isn’t worth knowing,’ one parent told us.”
“What we like about JK Educate: Katie and Lorrae’s knowledge of the educational system and curriculum and their ability to target appropriate schools through their assessment process. Correctly matching tutor personalities to suit the pupil. High standard of tutors.”
PARENT FEEDBACK TO JK SURVEY
“I would highly recommend JK Educate. Tania and team have been with our family on our son’s 11+ journey from the very beginning- from an initial assessment, all the way through to interview preparation. They also helped my son match to tutors that brought out the very best in him and supported him in a way that was most suited to him. I would highly recommend the JK team!”
“Friendly personal service which has a genuine desire to assist with children’s educational development and progress.”
“Firstly, congratulations on JK Educate being recommended by The Good Schools Guide! I also remember being impressed earlier in the year as I read an article in the Telegraph by yourselves.
You have given us plenty to think about – thank you. We are absolute beginners in the private school world and will take time over the weekend to consider the next steps.”
“We had a great experience with JK Educate, especially with Tania who gave a really comprehensive explanation of our daughter’s assessment and helped us in the decision of which direction to take in her further education (transition from primary to secondary school). Tania agreed to teach our daughter English in preparation for her 11+ exam and the progress was amazing in just seven months of work.”